Wednesday, June 9, 2010

REALLY Big News!

Ok, so I haven't blogged in forever + 3 days.  But I promise I have a really, really good excuse that will make you forgive me: 

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!  

We are beyond excited, and as I'm sure you can imagine, I can't stop thinking about all the adorable little baby crafts/quilts/goodies/etc. that I finally get to make for my baby.  

What does this have to do with not blogging, you ask?  Well, this baby is making me tired.  Like, beyond exhausted.  Like, more tired than I ever knew I could be + 10.  So, it's not that I don't care, it's just that I'm sleeping. 

You forgive me, don't you? 

Thanks, I knew you would.  :) 

1 comment:

Boo21's Mom said...

OH MY GOSH!

What wonderful news! Congratulations to you and Brett!

I saw Grandma Cindy a couple of weekends ago and she didn't hint at all about the good news!

I remember the overwhelming tiredness--like nothing I had felt before. It goes away soon. I LOVED being pregnant. I hope you have a good, easy pregnancy so you can say the same thing!

Pass our congratulations on to Brett, too, please!

Love, Melissa

Related Posts with Thumbnails