Thursday, January 21, 2010

We're Gonna Need an Ark

Did I ever mention that Brett & I are living in a lakefront community?

No?

Well that's because we aren't... but this scene says differently:


The park down the street is totally underwater.  The freeways are all underwater.  I think Brett might have to swim to work tomorrow. 

I hear things are not much better in So Cal. 

We have nothing but more strong storms headed our way.  I checked the hourly weather forecast and the strong storms just keep going...


and going...


and going...


and going...


I stocked up on all of the necessary supplies (food, water, crafting stuff, etc.) so that I can just hunker down and stay home and not go anywhere until the world outside stops blowing away. 

It sounds like a good plan to me. 

1 comment:

Trooper Thorn said...

Are any of those supplies rubber boots?

Related Posts with Thumbnails