Friday, December 4, 2009

Brett's Graduation Party

I don't have a whole lot to blog about Brett's graduation party, except that we had a really fun time. Mostly, I really like this picture, and wanted to share it with you. See?

Awwwww......

Such a cute couple.

Why thank you, I agree with you.

But seriously, it was a really great day and it was so much fun to get together with everyone. It felt like one big family and friend reunion, and we got to see many people that we had not seen since our wedding almost four years ago.

Here's our guest of honor:


...and again with his brother:


Then I jumped in there just for fun:


Brett's mom & Melissa, the blogger behind Darby's Daily. I'm sure Darby would blog herself if only she had thumbs:


And Brett with Melissa's husband Glenn:

It was nice to catch up with my cousin Kellie, and I'm so glad my Grandma was able to make it:


And we got to see Karen! We haven't seen her in quite some time, either:

Here's Brett's cool display with all of his smarty-pants awards that he got for being such a Smarty-McSmarterson:


A big thanks to all our friends and family who came out to celebrate with us that day!

1 comment:

Boo21's Mom said...

Great photos, Amy! Hard to believe now that your mom-in-law and I have known each other for well over 30 years, but I have very few photos of the two of us. I like the one you took and bet she will, too! I also like the one of Glenn and Brett. I hope you guys are settling in--it must be hard to have left the many friends you made in Iowa.

Related Posts with Thumbnails