Saturday, January 5, 2008

Silly Google

I linked this new super-cool hit counter thing to my blog through Google Analytics. One of my favorite features of it is that it shows you a map of the United States that shows where in the country everyone is reading your blog from. Upon further inspection today, I noticed that Michigan was looking less mitten-shaped and more blob-shaped than usual. In addition, the Florida Keys are looking more peninsula-like than archipelago-esque.

(as always, click to enlarge)

Silly Google.

P.S. I have not had any hits from the greater San Diego area in quite some time. That means that all y'all are totally busted. :-P

5 comments:

BrookeWalsh said...

Well, Minnesota looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for prodding me to check your blog. Loved the info and ALL the pictures. I especially enjoyed hearing your comments about the caucus. I think more people would vote if they had THAT kind of access to the candidates and issues, I know I would. All I know is what I hear on the news...
P.S. Moose is QUITE handsome. Please give him my regards... : )

the sheldons said...

blob-shaped and archipelago-shaped!?!!?? You're awesome Amy!! Remember when Trix cereal used to have a "find the rabbit" contest in its commercials? I think the state that looked like a mitten was one of them where you had to find him.

I finally got google analytics to work and I owe it all to you! Thank you so much. But of course I have another question. If someone does a keyword search for you and it says what they keywords are, is there a way to tell who it was that was typing them in?

the sheldons said...

P.S. Did you get to draw on your map you posted with your awesome new mouse-pen?

the sheldons said...

On a totally different side note, may I request you do a blog that explains what 'andsometimesy' is because I cannot figure it out for the life of me?!!?

Related Posts with Thumbnails