Saturday, October 13, 2007

File Under: "Things that make you go Hmmmm"

So I went to Subway today, got the usual 6" Veggie Delite on wheat bread, paid with a credit card, and saw this on the receipt:

Someone please tell me why on earth I would return anything to Subway ever, let alone up to 30 days later? This is one of those things that makes you wonder what person had to attempt to return/exchange something after the 30 day time period that prompted them to have to put that limitation on the receipt in the first place. My guess is that it's probably the same idiot who got the "do not use while bathing" warning put on hair dryers.

2 comments:

BrookeWalsh said...

You don't use your hairdryer while bathing? It saves so much time...

30 days, huh. What if you just saved a bite, would you get a whole new sandwhich, or just a bite of a sandwhich. This opens so many stupid-hypothetical questions about their exchange policy.

Adam Brucker said...

I want to try and return a sandwich after 29 days , but what excuse do I use ? It tasted funny?

Related Posts with Thumbnails